Boulogne-sur-Mer is connected by the A16 highway. From Calais – take NAUSICAA exit, from Le Touquet – take exit 29 (Boulogne Centre – Outreau – Le Portel). A free parking lot is located three minutes away from the building, a 1-euro parking is on top of the Liane Mall and many paying parking spots are in the street around the building.
Bouloge-sur-Mer has two train stations. Stopping at Boulogne-Ville SNCF station- take the bus C/E to Dutertre stop. Stopping at Boulogne-Tintelleries station – take the bus C/E to Capécure stop.
The bus station is one minute away from the building
The check-in is at 4 pm and with full autonomy with a key pad and a secured key box. We provide towels, bed linens and basic products for your stay. Our team is at your disposal in case you have any question or special request before and during your stay.
The check-out has to be done before 12 am. Our team takes care of the cleaning. The apartment has to be organized, the dishes washed and stored and the linens removed. The keys have to be put back in the secured box.
- Full refund for any cancellation up to five days before your arrival
- 50% refund for any cancellation between five days and the day before your arrival
- We do not refund for any cancellation the day of your arrival and after, except in case of force majeure certified by an official document.
the house rules
- No smocking in the apartments, they are equipped with smoke alarms
- The apartment has to be given back in the same state as before your arrival
- The guests must respect the place and the other guests of the building
- Animals are allowed, however the owners are responsible for any damage to the place or disturbance to the other guest
- No parties or events